Industrial League Guidelines for 2019-2020
- The Industrial League will be played over two nights this year to eliminate the late draw on Wednesday night. We will play at 7pm on Wednesday and Thursday nights
- The League is split into two divisions with seven team in each division. You will play everyone in your division in round one (week 1-7) , crossover play to play teams in the other division in round two (week 8-14), then back to play teams in your division again in the third round (week 15-21). There will be two teams with byes each week.
- The five (5) rock rule is in effect.
- A draw to the button after a tie game will be used to declare the winner. Take your rock to the scoreboard end and throw toward the glass.
- Team dues this year will be $80.00 per team.
- The playoff format this year will be different. Every team will be eligible to be in the playoffs with two divisions of seven teams playing single knockout draws. The seven teams with the most points will play in one playoff draw and the remaining seven teams will play in the other playoff draw. The first and second place teams in each playoff draw will receive the same prize money.
- If you cancel a game, and we have all needed to do it at one time or another, it has to be rescheduled within two weeks. If you are short a player there are two teams with byes each week as well as the other six teams that will be playing on the alternate night to draw from.
- If you need to pick up a spare they must play in the lead position.
- If we have to cancel all the games due to weather on a League night we will not make up the games unless that happens more than twice. We are already playing league games on three Saturdays this year.